One Tree Planted
Rosafa’s ongoing commitment is to be a good neighbour, good co-worker, good for your skin and good to our planet. We believe in doing our part to protect the planet for future generations.
Every order at ROSAFA plants a tree!
At ROSAFA, we believe it is our responsibility to give back wherever we can, and not only to our customers, but to Mother Earth as well. That is why we’ve partnered with One Tree Planted - a non-profit organisation which supports global reforestation - so we can plant more trees for a better world. Trees clean our air and water, create habitats for biodiversity, contribute to our health and wellbeing and create jobs for social impact.
We finance tree planting through our partner One Tree Planted, a renowned environmental and non-profit organization. It is important to note that we are not a non-profit organization but a skincare brand that voluntarily reinvests part of the proceeds in tree planting projects to give something back to our beloved nature and counteract climate change.
"Trees are important to our environment. Trees help clean the air we breathe, clean the water we drink, provide habitat to over 80%+ of the World's biodiversity, provide jobs to over 1.6 billion people on this planet, provide health in so many ways (1/4 medicines we take come from trees & plants) and trees absorb carbon from our atmosphere." – One Tree Planted
WHY WE PLANT TREES?
15 billion - that’s how many trees we are cutting down EVERY YEAR. It’s a staggering number – almost difficult to believe – but it’s happening and it’s doing us and our environment terrible harm.
Problems with deforestation happening right now:
- Loss of habitat for animal and plant species. Nearly 70% of Earth’s land animals and plants live in forests and their homes are being destroyed.
- Increased greenhouse gases, perhaps the major contributor to global warming.
- Disruption to the water cycle, leading to drought, dryer soils, impoverished crops, and even desert landscapes.
- Soil erosion and coastal floods.
- Destruction of homelands for indigenous communities.
By planting trees, we are doing so much:
- We are cleaning water
- We are protecting biodiversity
- We are empowering women in place like Rwanda
- We are fighting against forest fires
- We offset carbon emissions
Help us make a difference